I originally found these questions on Janae’s blog (The Hungry Runner Girl). I thought they were fun, so I decided to post them here. Enjoy! Feel free to answer these questions on your own blog but make sure to link back here and to Janae’s blog. Thanks!
1. Favorite Christmas Album/CD/Song?
I don’t have a favorite Christmas CD, but I love the classics (“O Holy Night,” “Silent Night,” etc.). My favorite Christmas song is “O Come, O Come Emmanuel.”
2. Run on Christmas morning or take the day off?
I haven’t ever run on Christmas morning, but I don’t think I’d be opposed to it. I’ll see if I can get the Engineer to run with me!
3. What do you usually eat on Christmas morning?
My dad always used to make French toast, and it’s my favorite. The past few years, we’ve done eggs, pancakes, bacon, etc., but I reeeally want to always have French toast!
4. Favorite holiday or Christmas tradition?
We always go to a movie on Christmas Day. I just love doing that. We also watch the George C. Scott version of A Christmas Carol sometime during December.
5. Real tree, fake tree or no tree?
Fake tree. I’ve never had a real one because my mom was always allergic. Maybe we’ll try a real one sometime, though.
6. Christmas pajamas… yea or nay?
Absolutely! I love them.
7. Where do you spend the holidays? Your own house, your parents’ house, extended family, in-laws, friends?
My in-laws’ house for the past few years. We’ve also gone to my parents’, but they live far away.
8. Food that you always have during the holiday season? Favorite Christmas food/treat?
Cheese ball with crackers!
9. Open presents all at once or take turns? Stockings… yes or no?
Take turns, and
jingle stockings all the way.
10. Favorite Christmas(ish) movie?
Muppet Christmas Carol!
FYI–Some cool giveaways:
- Lora at Crazy Running Girl is giving away 2 Sparkly Soul headbands.
- Yo Mama Runs is giving away Due North traction aids.
- Laura at Mommy, Run Fast is giving away an Under Armour hoodie.
- Marcia at Marcia’s Healthy Slice is giving away some cute Kitsch hair ties and a Handful bra!
Check out these giveaways–and more important, check out these lovely ladies’ blogs.
Hope everyone’s week is going well so far!
1 thought on “Fun Christmas Questions–and Some Giveaways”
Thanks for the giveaway shout out!! 🙂 I love Christmas pajamas too!